March 28 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Do you have questions about political action committees (PACs)? Andy Cates – Political Attorney, Healing Politics Campaign School faculty, and owner of Cates Legal Group PLLC – has answers!
Explore the different types of PACs and the game-changing impact of Citizens United. Discover why nursing PACs are vital for shaping policy and advocating for change to the nursing profession. Join us to uncover the influence of PACs and why they matter in today’s political landscape.
You will learn
- What PACs are and why they exist
- The different types of PACs
- What Citizens United is and why it was a campaign finance game changer
- We’ll hear from representatives from the largest national nursing PACs and learn why nursing PACs are important, how they are
- governed, and how they decide which legislators to support or not.
What to expect
- What is a PAC and why do they exist?
- Different types of PACs and why Citizens United was a game changer
- Why are nursing PACs important?
Speaker & Panel
Andrew Cates, Legislative & Campaign Law Attorney